Work type: Internship
Category: Information Technology
Yobiware is embarking on a proprietary mobile product development using Microsoft Business Applications and the intern is expected to work/extend/tailor the conceptual ideation for development and fitment into vertical-specific customization like education, B2B environments, as per the directions and guidance from the assigned supervisor and team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand the existing product architecture and perform analysis, research on the technology fitment for its development per direction using Microsoft Azure by leveraging on Python, React framework on Power Platform or similar environment.
- Participate in team meetings and proactively assess the requirements to design and development inputs as required.
- Carry out the design and development of the specific modules assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform guided configuration, customization of the development environment and its related documentation
- perform routine check-in, backup of development code, scripts and configuration files into the corresponding GitHub or source code repository as per the project guidelines.
Who are we looking for?
- A bachelor’s student in Information System Management, Computer Science Engineering.
- The profile requires a mix of technical and soft skill qualities from candidates.
- Ability to quickly learn and develop applications.
- poses excellent social and communication skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Technologies is an added advantage.
- Structured and possess critical and analytical thinking.